· Passport valid at least six months
· Copy of the first and all the used pages of the passport.
· One visa form
· One Recent passport-size photograph with white backgroup
· A Covering letter from the Applicant, explaining the purpose of visit, full name, nationality, passport number, type and validity, address, expected time of stay in Costa Rica, approximate dates of arrival and departure and expected ports of entry and exit, occupation, address in Costa Rica, date and place of birth, fax or email address for notifications, date and signature.
· A Leave letter from the company.
· Round trip flight itinerary (maximum 30 days between arrival and departure of Costa Rica).
· Letter from the employing company (original document), stating the reason of the trip and who will be responsible of its payment.
· Letter of invitation from the receiving company, stating that the company will be responsible for the departure of the applicant before the visa expires (original document).
· Copy of the ID of the person signing the invitation letter.
· Business correspondence between the two countries.
· Chamber of Commerce letter.
· Police Clearance certificate.
· Income Tax Returns for the last three years.
· Proof of financial support, savings must be more than $2000.
· Letter of the employing company and salary slips (the letter must include net and gross salary, years of service and position in the company, bank account details (original document with the seal and stamp of the bank which includes the average balance, debit and credit history of the last 6 months) Traders: proof of the existence of the business including tax reports, patents and other registration documents.