Visa Regime for Foreign Citizens
Visa Regulations:- The visa regime for foreign citizens in the Republic of Albania is provided for by Law No. 108/13 "On Foreigners" and by the Decision of the Council of Ministers No. 513/13 "On the treatment of foreigners", amended.
· Can enter Albania without visa :-
· Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states;
· Foreign citizens who have a valid, multiple-entry US or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the US or UK.
· Long term visa (Type D) is required for all foreign citizens that will stay in Albania for more than 90 days during a six month period (90/180 days) and will apply for a residency permit from the migration office;
· As attached please find the visa regulation table for foreigners:
· All foreign citizens from countries that are not included in the table are required to have a visa before travelling to Albania. They can apply for a visa in the Albanian embassy that is geographically closest