Note: The Visit/Business visas now has to applied by sponsor in Kuwait to the Ministry of Interior and if approved the No Objection Certificate (NOC) in original is sent directly to the passenger, who can travel with it and visa is stamped on arrival in Kuwait.
· The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
· One visa form (photocopy allowed of same size).
· One passport-size photograph.
· Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Onward visa.
· A NOC (No Objection Certificate) from Kuwait.
· A covering letter from the Indian organisation.
To obtain a visit visa for a business visitor, a Kuwaiti sponsor or company will require:
· Visa application and security form completed by the sponsor.
· Copy of the visitor's passport.
· Copy of the sponsor's signature as registered for business purposes.
· A copy of the letter of invitation from the sponsor to the business visitor stating the purpose of the visit.
· Visa is valid for entry within 90 days of issue and then for a stay of upto 30 days only after entry.