Embassy has stopped issuing Tourist Visa.
· The Applicant should have a valid passport.
· Copy of the applicants passport.
· Two visa form (photocopy not allowed). Embassy will issue the form at the cost of Rs. 10.
· Two passport-size photographs.
· A Covering Letter from the Indian Business House indicating the nature of business to be undertaken.
· ORIGINAL Invitation addressed to Embassy, duly stamped by immigration department Mozambique OR ORIGINAL Recommendation Letter from Indian Chambers of Commerce requesting to grant Visa.
· If the visit is being sponsored, a copy of the residence permit and the passport of the Sponsor are required.
· Copy Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
· Proof of funds in the form of bank statements, property papers and Income Tax Returns.
· Original Yellow fever vaccination certificate is required. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
· Normal Visa procedure takes 3 to 4 working days.