The business associates in Qatar must obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Immigration Department in Doha by submitting the details of the traveller's passport. The NOC will state whether it is a landing visa or a stamping visa. If it is a landing visa, then the traveller should carry this NOC with him, and the visa is stamped at the point of entry. In case it is a stamping visa then the authorities instruct the Embassy in India to stamp the visa prior to travel; then the application requirements are
· A passport valid for at least one year from the date of application for the visa.
· A set of two visa forms (photocopy not allowed).
· Two passport-size photographs.
· NOC in original
· Medical certificate from Embassy authorised doctor.
· Visa is valid for 30 days and is issued for a stay up to 30 days.
· The visa can be extended by the Immigration Department in Doha.
· Processing time is 24 hours.